The DOMES 24 program is designed for dentists and their staff who perform NO sedation in their practice.
This is designed as a 24-month program. Each month, you will receive one mock drill with a different medical emergency.
- Mock Drill Advantages:
- Mock Emergency Drills Ensure You’re Ready for the Inevitable Dental Office Emergency. They ensure near-flawless performance in an emergency to protect patients and risk-proof your dental practice if you practice them.
- Avoid the most common mistake - not being properly prepared for an emergency.
- Most patient injuries and death occur when the dental team doesn’t react perfectly to the emergency. Mocks drills ensure flawless performance.
- Protect your career
- Mock Drills help risk-proof your office against a practice-killing mistake in an emergency. Avoid loss of license, criminal prosecution, fines, lawsuits, and regulatory action.
- Add to the bottom line
- Recent research reveals that most patients expect you to conduct mock drills and are okay with paying a small fee for this level of training.
How Mock Drills Work:
- Set aside a time every month for a short training session. Ensure you have the proper training materials and equipment as listed in the mock drill guide.
- Conduct the scenario in real-time with the proper training aids contained in the guide. Practice your callouts and action steps.
- Provide feedback on how well the practice matched the expected model of performance.
- Keep a record of your training activity and lessons learned.
- Get CEUs
- After each mock drill is performed, you will receive test questions related to that emergency. Upon passing, you will receive ONE hour of CE from SmartTraining.