New Regulations Mean Practices Administering Sedation Must Be Prepared for Medical Emergencies.
Is your office ready? Sedation permit holders must train staff members on emergency response, maintain preoperative checklists, protocols, and procedures, and meet preparedness standards.
The new law even applies to practices using Nitrous Oxide.Included in our Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office package:
- Efficient, exclusive staff training module
- Preoperative Checklist Template
- Required Written Protocol
- Policy and Procedure drafts
- Emergency Preparedness Checklists
MEDICAL EMERGENCIES IN THE DENTAL OFFICE – A COMPLETE SOLUTION!